Pages

Sunday, June 24, 2012

A New Journey

Well, summer time does not mean break time!  It means it is time to work on scheduling, organizing, and the unthinkable......changing classrooms.  Yup, that is right, I have to change my classroom.  For some, that is a horrific thought, but for me, it is an amazing opportunity.

Why you ask?  I have been asked to Loop with my students from Kindergarten.  I am so excited!  We have had so much success with my diverse class that they are wanting to track their progress with the same teacher....ME.  What a fabulous professional opportunity this is for me!

So, over the past few weeks of summer vacation, I have been moving all of our belongings from one classroom to another.....a FIRST GRADE classroom.  I will post more as the year begins of the looping experience and all the benefits that go along with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment