Pages

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Where has the time gone?

I cannot believe that it has been almost 17 years since the birth of my first child.  It was such a wonderful experience and relished in all of the trials and tribulations that he went through.  My knight in shining armor, my humble child.  He is so compassionate, so loving, caring, friendly and most importantly has not change one thing of himself to fit in with his peers.  He lives for God and God alone and serves him continuely.


Last night, Tyler went to his Junior Prom.  He was so dashing!  Where is my little boy?  Where has the time gone?  Once upon a time, it was me opening doors for him because he was too little to open them himself.  Now, it is him opening for me!



I am so proud of who you have become Tyler John.  Continue on the path God has put you on!  He has wonderful things in store for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment